- Moderate graded all-day walk – 8 miles
- Depart Tobermory at 10.00 am
- Devastating effects of the Highland Clearances revealed
- Discover a connection with the explorer David Livingstone
- Gaze in awe at the impressive basalt columns
- Search beneath coastal cliffs for rare butterflies and moths
The beautiful Isle of Ulva is situated off the west coast of Mull and is reached by a small passenger ferry, as no vehicles are allowed onto the island. Privately owned, Ulva is the former home of 600 people, who made their living from the collection and exportation of kelp. Today there are only a few residents who share their island with Golden and White-tailed Eagles, Buzzards, otters, seals, rare butterflies (Ulva is home to a colony of the Slender Scotch Burnet moth) and Red Deer.
The cost is £65.00 per person including:-
- Door to door service. We collect directly from your accommodation in Tobermory or Salen
- Return ferry fare to Ulva
- The services of a local Wildlife Walking Guide
- Binoculars for guest’s use
- The renowned Mull Magic packed lunch
- Afternoon tea and scones.
Booking is essential. Please contact us to make a reservation.