- Easy graded Wildlife Walk
- Depart Tobermory at 10.00 am – ferry collection available
- Enjoy the peace and tranquility of the marine environment of Mull’s best loved mammal
- Discover the secrets of the island’s otter population and find out why Mull is so special for these creatures
- Search for tracks and signs of this elusive and iconic animal and learn when and where to look for them
- Encounter other sea and shore wildlife that share the otter’s water world
Although the Isle of Mull has a healthy population of otters, they can sometimes be both elusive and frustrating. Sightings can never be guaranteed, but this tour takes us into the territories of several of these enchanting animals. Our Otter Detective Walk offers an exciting opportunity to look for and learn about these animals in a responsible manner, which promotes the welfare of Mull’s wildlife amid beautiful coastal surroundings.
The Otter Detective Walk is tide determined and weather-related. You will be advised of the tour timings when booking. Please note that this tour offers a unique and personal wildlife experience and is restricted to 4 people, therefore early booking is advisable. Please contact us for further information .
The cost is £50.00 per person including:-
- Door to door service
- The services of a local Wildlife Guide and Walk Leader
- The renowned Mull Magic lunch
- A telescope to ensure close-up viewing of these beautiful mammals
- Binoculars for guest’s use
- Afternoon tea and scones at the end of the walk
Booking is essential so please contact us to make a reservation.