Mull Magic Mountain Walk
- A good level of fitness is required
- Depart Tobermory at 09.30 am for our journey to the central highlands of Mull
- Walking boots, waterproof jacket and trousers, hat, gloves and spare layer of clothing are essential
- Enjoy the most breathtaking vistas the island has to offer
- Experience the atmosphere and gain an insight into the magical landscape of the Mull mountains
The essence of Mull Magic has always been to engage with the countryside, rather than in strenuous mountain climbing, so, if you’re a serious mountaineer or Munro bagger stop reading now! Our mountain walks are taken at a very leisurely pace, so we can take time out to enjoy the mountain geology, geography, flora and fauna.
We are happy to take individuals or small groups to make the ascent up Mull’s only Munro, Ben More, on a private guided walk. The views from the summit on a clear day are well worth the extra effort. However, our favourite walks are on some of Mull’s ‘Grahams’. These are Scottish mountains between 2000 – 2500 feet, of which we have seven on the Isle of Mull. This is a walk that guarantees to put you on top of the world!
These walks will provide you with a true wilderness experience where we don’t expect to see any other humans. We hope to encounter some of the UK’s largest birds of prey and will spend time scanning the ridges for Golden and White-tailed Eagles.
The cost is £70 per person including:-
- Door to door service. We collect you directly from your accommodation if staying in Tobermory or Salen
- The services of a local Wildlife Walking Guide
- The renowned Mull Magic lunch
- Binoculars for guest’s use
- Afternoon tea and scones
Booking is essential – please contact us to make a reservation.
Please note that all Mountain Walks are weather-related. Please contact us for further information.