- Moderate graded all-day Wildlife and History Tour
- Depart Tobermory at 08.30 am for the stunning 2 hour journey down the Ross of Mull to Fionnphort
- Ferry collection available
- A short ferry journey from Fionnphort takes us to the birthplace of Christianity in Scotland
- Discover the bay where St. Columba’s coracle is allegedly buried
- Enjoy the Bay at the Back of the Ocean, a birdwatcher’s and botanist’s paradise
- Free time to visit Iona Abbey
Make the pilgrimage and legendary ferry crossing to Iona and experience the influence of the past. Mull Magic offers regular walks and custom tours on Iona, including transport from Tobermory and Craignure. Walk to the Bay at the Back of the Ocean and explore the unique flora and fauna of this enchanted isle. Please note that this is a 10 hour tour including the two hour journey each way from Tobermory to Iona.
The cost is £100.00 per person including:-
- Door to door service. We collect directly from your accommodation in Tobermory, Salen or Craignure
- Return ferry fare to Iona
- The services of a local Wildlife Walking Guide
- The renowned Mull Magic packed lunch
- Afternoon tea and scones
Booking is essential. Please contact us to make a reservation.