- Moderate graded all-day Wildlife and History Tour
- Depart Tobermory at 08.30 am for the stunning wildlife journey down the Ross of Mull to Fionnphort
- Ferry collection available
- A short ferry journey takes us to the birthplace of Christianity in Scotland
- Discover the bay where St. Columba’s coracle is allegedly buried
- Enjoy the Bay at the Back of the Ocean, a birdwatcher’s and botanist’s paradise
- Free time to visit Iona Abbey
Make the pilgrimage and legendary ferry crossing to Iona and experience the influence of the past. Mull Magic offers regular walks and custom tours on Iona, including transport from Tobermory and Craignure. Walk to the Bay at the Back of the Ocean and explore the unique flora and fauna of this enchanted isle.
The cost is £75.00 per person including:-
- Door to door service. We collect directly from your accommodation in Tobermory, Salen or Craignure
- Return ferry fare to Iona
- The services of a local Wildlife Guide and Walk Leader
- The renowned Mull Magic packed lunch
- Afternoon tea and shortbread.
- A souvenir map
Booking is essential. Please contact us to make a reservation.