- Easy graded walk – either 5 or 7 miles.
- Pick up at 10.00 am in Tobermory.
- Explore coastal grassland habitats, beloved of the island’s moths and butterflies.
- A short forest track leads us to one of the Isle of Mull’s most ancient settlements, where the Speckled Wood butterfly enjoys the woody glades.
- During June and July, we search for the rare Slender Scotch Burnet moth amongst the Wild Thyme and Birds-foot Trefoil.
- Enjoy a unique experience with a variety of breeding and migratory birds.
- Picnic on the Caribbean-like secluded white shell sand beaches, with glorious views to other Hebridean islands.
This has proved to be Mull Magic’s most popular walk of the last few years. It’s not just about the beaches, birds and butterflies: the scenery is breathtaking with far reaching views out to the Small Isles of Eigg, Rum, Muck and Canna and in Spring and early Summer the moorland is covered in exquisite orchids, including Early Purple Orchid and Fragrant Orchid. If you’re still not convinced click here to see some of the photos.
The cost is £40.00 per person including:-
- Door to door service
- The services of a local Wildlife Guide and Walk Leader
- The renowned Mull Magic lunch
- Binoculars for guest’s use
- Afternoon tea and shortbread
- A souvenir map
Booking is essential so please contact us to make a reservation.