- Depart Tobermory at 0930 for the stunning wildlife ferry journey across the Sound of Mull
- Idyllic walk exploring some fabulous beaches on the Ardnamurchan Peninsula.
- Stunning views to the Small Isles of Eigg, Rum and Muck
- Lunch overlooking Ardnamurchan Lighthouse
- Explore the rich machair grassland, which is a riot of colour through late Spring and Summer.
This is Mull Magic’s new walk for 2018 and guaranteed to be up there at the top as one of the favourites. A truly fantastic experience, visiting the most beautiful white shell-sand beaches of Portuairk and Sanna. There are also stunning views out to Ardnamurchan Lighthouse, situated on the most westerly point of mainland Great Britain.
As if the views weren’t enough, we will also be scanning the shore for breeding wading birds and the open sea, as Basking Sharks can often be seen from land in the waters around the bay. We will explore the rock pools and acquaint ourselves with the machair, an area of low lying herb-rich grassland which is full of orchids and other wild flowers in the Summer time.
The cost is £75.00 per person including:-
- Return ferry fares from Tobermory to Ardnamurchan
- The services of a Wildlife Walking Guide
- The renowned Mull Magic lunch
- Binoculars for guest’s use
- Afternoon tea and scones at the end of the walk
Booking is essential so please contact us to make a reservation.