- Stunning wildlife ferry journey across the Sound of Mull
- Idyllic walk exploring some fabulous beaches on the Ardnamurchan Peninsula.
- Stunning views to the Small Isles of Eigg, Rum and Muck
- Lunch overlooking Ardnamurchan Lighthouse
The cost is £75.00 per person including:-
- Return ferry fares from Tobermory to Ardnamurchan
- The services of a local Wildlife Guide and Walk Leader
- The renowned Mull Magic lunch
- Binoculars for guest’s use
- Afternoon tea and scones t the end of the walk
Booking is essential so please contact us to make a reservation.